Net centricity, cyber security and ensuring the requisite communication bandwidth for seamless operations too are a part of capacity-building to ensure that Indian Air Force remains at the forefront of technology", he said.
What does IAF stand for?
IAF stands for Indian Air Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAF
We have 143 other meanings of IAF in our Acronym Attic
- Índice Compuesto de Actividad Económica del Estado de Yucatán (Spanish: Composite Index of Economic Activity of the State of Yucatan; Mexico)
- Idaho Association for the Education of Young Children (Boise, ID)
- Indiana Association for the Education of Young Children (Indianapolis, IN)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Physics
- I Alla Fall (Swedish: in any case, anyway)
- I Am Fine
- Image Access Facility
- Immediately Available Funds
- Improved Assault Fire
- Independent Air Force (UK)
- Indian Armed Forces
- Indonesian Air Force
- Industrial Areas Foundation
- Information of Armed Forces
- Initial Approach Fix
- Installation Activity Furnished
- Institut Alfred Fournier (French: Alfred Fournier Institute)
- Institut Armand Frappier (Canadian research institute)
- Institute for Alternative Futures (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Integrated Assessment Framework (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the other Pool A match on Sunday, Indian Air Force defeated Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala 4- 2.
The Hawks, which would be constructed by HAL in Bangalore, would form part of the Indian Air Force s aerobatic team.
We ran into a delay getting approvals from the Indian Air Force and the Board of Film Certification in India," producer Sheetal Talwar had granted the Indian Air Force final approval on the film prior to clearing the Indian censor board in exchange for using its image.
The defence secretary has agreed to the proposal put forward by French defence majors Dassault and Thales and (European group) MBDA for the Mirage-2000 retrofit," the source in the Indian Air Force (IAF) said.
Developed under a $ 964 million contract awarded by the Indian Air Force in 2008, the upgrade package includes two RD-33 turbo-fan jet engines of the 3M version with a Bark electronic control system, a KSU-941UB remote control system, a K-36D-3.
As well as the civilian aviation market, global manufacturers are greedily eyeing a raft of military contracts being offered as part of an ambitious upgrade of the Indian air force.
As per the contract with HAL, the global defence, security and aerospace company will help enable a further 57 Hawk AJT aircraft to be built under licence in India for the Indian Air Force (40 aircraft) and Indian Navy (17 aircraft).