00 Hardcover RJ47 Presented by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics for pediatricians, family physicians, faculty, and students in India, this color atlas is modeled after the Color Atlas of Tropical Pediatrics published by the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2009.
What does IAP stand for?
IAP stands for Indian Academy of Pediatrics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAP
We have 401 other meanings of IAP in our Acronym Attic
- In Assignment Processing
- In-App Purchase
- In-Application Programming (remote updating of equipment by way of the Internet)
- In-Application Purchase (Nokia)
- Incentive Awards Program
- Incident Action Plan (US DOT)
- Independent Activities Period (MIT)
- Independent Assessment Plan
- Independent Assessment Program
- Index of Administrative Publications
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- Indie Acoustic Project (Boulder, CO)
- Individual Action Plan
- Indoor Air Pollution
- Industrial Animal Production
- Industrial-Academic Partnership
- Industry Assistance Program
- Inferior Articular Process (vertebrae)
- Information Access Package (GSMinside)
- Information Access Platform (software; various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Indian Academy of Pediatrics was established in 1962, in Patna, India.
In India, there are two different immunization schedules: the National Immunization Schedule, published by the Indian government, and the "best individual practices schedule," published by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics.