The prestigious award, instituted by the India SME Forum, is aimed at developing a culture of entrepreneurial spirit and building a robust SME space in India.
What does ISTSL stand for?
ISTSL stands for India SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) Technology Services Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Inner Structure Subsystem (US NASA)
- Institute for Security Technology Studies
- Institute for Space and Terrestrial Science
- Integrated Software Training Solutions, Inc.
- Intel Science Talent Search
- International Sea Turtle Society
- International Sea Turtle Symposium
- International Switched Transit Service
- International Symposium on Space Technology and Science (Japan)
- Ion Source Test Stand
- Intermittent Sleep Tracheal Sounds Recording
- International Society for Third Sector Research
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (aka International Society for the Study of Traumatic Stress)
- International Symposium on Tunnel Safety and Security (annual conference)
- Improved Surface Towed Target
- International School of Tanning Technology (South Africa)
- International Society for Transgenic Technologies
- International Society for Trenchless Technology
- Isfahan Science and Technology Town (Iran)
- Israeli Tick Typhus Rickettsiae (epidemiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The private banking division of Emirates NBD has announced the launch of the India SME Fund, which offers clients access to investment opportunities in India's fast-growing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises sector (SME).
Drawing a comparison between the SMEs in India and the United Kingdom, Dr Jamini Bhagwati, High Commissioner of India to the UK mentioned that in India SMEs contribute 8% to our GDP, 45% of manufactured output and 40% of Indian exports.