That the 24th edition of the India International Leather Fair or IILF, which concluded in Chennai recently attracted over 400 participants and 60 traders from 22 countries.
What does IILF stand for?
IILF stands for India International Leather Fair
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IILF in our Acronym Attic
- International Internet Learning Association
- Istituto Italo-Latino Americano (Italian: Italian-Latin American Institute; Italy)
- Institute for International Law and the Humanities (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- International Institute of La RACHE (Rapid Applications Conception and Heuristic Extreme-Programming)
- Information Industry Liaison Committee
- Illinois Interagency Landscape Classification Project (Illinois Department of Agriculture)
- Impurity Induced Layer Disordering
- International Law in Domestic Courts
- Ion-Induced Light Emission
- Irish Institute of Legal Executives (Ireland)
- International Internet Leathercrafters' Guild (est. 1996)
- Iraqi International Law Group
- International Institute of Humanitarian Law (Sanremo, Italy)
- Institute for International Law and Human Rights
- Institute for International Law and Justice (New York University School of Law)
- Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (India)
- Institute of Islamic Learning in Metroplex (Texas)
- Inter-Injection-Locked Oscillator
- Indian Institute of Leather Products
- Institute for Information Law and Policy (New York Law School; New York, NY)