Byline: ANI New Delhi, July 15 (ANI): Union Textiles Minister Dayanidhi Maran inaugurated the 43rd edition of the India International Garment Fair (IIGF) and the first exclusive silk exhibition 'Silk Paradise' here today.
What does IIGF stand for?
IIGF stands for India International Garment Fair (est. 1988)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIGF
We have 1 other meaning of IIGF in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Genetics and Biophysics (Italy)
- If I Googled Correctly
- International Imaging Genetics Conference (University of California, Irvine)
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
- Insulin-Independent Glucose Disposal
- Inverse Iteration Generalized Davidson
- International Institute for Global Education
- International Group of Eminent Persons (Sri Lanka; human rights investigation)
- International Independent Group of Eminent Persons (Sri Lanka)
- Imperial Iranian Ground Forces
- International Institute for Global Health (United Nations University)
- Investors Insurance Group Inc.
- Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery (India)
- International Institute for Global Leadership
- International Institute for Global Peace
- Institute of Intergovernmental Relations (Queen's University, Canada)
- Ipsilateral Instinctive Grasp Reaction (neurology)
- Indian Institute of Geographical Studies
- Initial Image Generating Subsystem
- Interactive Image-Guided Surgery (laparoscopic surgery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the 42nd India International Garment Fair organised earlier this year, 460 overseas buyers and 380 buying agents were present to check a vast collection of garments, fabrics and fashion accessories manufactured by some of India's premier fashion and export houses.
Over the last 25 years, the AEPC has been continuously involved in the task of promoting exports by organizing meetings for buyers and sellers, leading global trade delegations to potential markets, participating in specialized international fairs, organizing the biannual India International Garment Fair, putting together seminars and hosting workshops on technical aspects of the apparel industry.