Access to treatment is determined in accordance with the Modified Index of Treatment Need.
What does IOTN stand for?
IOTN stands for Index of Treatment Need (orthodontics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOTN
We have 1 other meaning of IOTN in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Ocean Territories Health Service
- Institutes of Technology Ireland
- Indian Oil Tanking Limited
- I of the Mourning (Smashing Pumpkins song)
- Illusions of the Mind (gaming)
- Image of the Month
- Institute of Therapeutic Massage (Ohio)
- International Oligochaete Taxonomy Meeting
- Ion of the Month
- Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need (UK)
- Independent Operational Testing Oversight
- Indian Ocean Tourism Organization
- Internationaler Oekumenischer Templer Orden (German: International Ecumenical Knights Templar)
- Individual Outage Transmission Policy
- Internet Open Trading Protocol
- International Organization for the Transition of Professional Dancers (Switzerland)
- Iddy on the Run (band)
- Institute of Thai Researchers
- Input/Output Transition System (testing)
- IntelliLight Optical Transport Service (Verizon Communications Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Periodontal Index of Treatment Needs (CPITN) developed and proposed by WHO, has been widely used to determine needs [Cutress et al.
At one time all children and some adults were eligible for treatment on the NHS but now orthodontists have to stick to the eligibility criteria set out in the Index Of Treatment Need.