uk Global Banking News - 22 August 2012 Australia-based Westpac (NYSE: WBK) and the Melbourne Institute have said that an Australian index of leading economic indicators had advanced in June.
What does ILEI stand for?
ILEI stands for Index of Leading Economic Indicators
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ILEI
We have 1 other meaning of ILEI in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Law Enforcement Education Foundation (Springfield, IL)
- Illinois Law Enforcement Executive Institute
- Indiana Law Enforcement Emergency Net (154.475 MHz)
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
- International Law Enforcement Forum
- Internet Literary Editors Fellowship (Michigan)
- Institute for Law and Environmental Governance (Kenya)
- International Law Enforcement Games (sports)
- Illinois Local Environmental Health Administrators
- Interdisciplinary Leadership Education for Health Professionals (Vermont; also seen as VT-ILEHP)
- interleukin-like EMT inducer (protein)
- Internacia Ligo de Esperantistaj Instruistoj (Esperanto: International League of Esperanto Instructors)
- Centre for Information on Low External Input and Sustainable Agriculture
- Internet Library of Early Journals
- Immigration Law Enforcement Monitoring Project
- Institute of Logistics, Economy and Management of Technology
- International Limited Election Observation Mission (2001 presidential election; Belarus)
- International Law Enforcement Officers' Square Club
- Initiative Ludwig Erhard Preis (German: Ludwig Erhard Prize Initiative; business excellence award)
- Institute for Law and Economic Policy (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Conference Board said its index of leading economic indicators declined 0.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average's index of leading economic indicators analysts said.
The Conference Board's index of leading economic indicators rose in June for a third straight month, and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said he saw "tentative signs of stabilization" in the economy.
Meanwhile, a strong demand for staff in July showed optimism among Scots businesses, according to the Index of Leading Economic Indicators.
The Conference Board, an industry-based research group based in New York, said its Index of Leading Economic Indicators fell 0.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Conference Board reports today that the Composite Index of Leading Economic Indicators rose 0.
75%, its lowest level in 40 years, the Index of Leading Economic Indicators (the measure used to gauge the future health of the economy) has declined for four consecutive months.