The Independent Women's Forum (IWF) is a nonprofit organization aimed at winning women over to the cause of limited government.
What does IWF stand for?
IWF stands for Independent Women's Forum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWF
We have 51 other meanings of IWF in our Acronym Attic
- International Workshop on Emergent Synthesis
- International Wushu Exchange Society (martial arts)
- International Workshop on Electronics and System Analysis
- Integral Weekend Experiential Training
- InfoWorld Electric Terrible Horde of Eclectic Yammerers
- International Weapons and Explosives Tracking System
- INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) Weapons and Explosives Tracking System
- Internet Worm Early Warning System
- International Water and Effluent Exhibition
- Idiot with Firewall
- Independent Wrestling Federation
- Information Warfare Flight
- Initial Working Force
- Inmate Welfare Fund (prisons)
- Institute for Wisconsin's Future
- Interactive Water Feature
- International Weightlifting Federation
- International Woodworking Machinery & Furniture Supply Fair
- International Workshop Festival
- International Wrestling Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
IWV is an affiliate organization of the Independent Women's Forum.
Michelle Bernard, of the Independent Women's Forum, addresses it directly after some cross-chatter: "[I]f Barack Obama is an Oreo, then every member of this generation of African-Americans is an Oreo, because we stand on the shoulders of the people who fought for our rights, and all of us say that you cannot blame 'the man' or white racism for everything that ails the black community.
Department of State's decision to award part of a $10 million grant to an anti-feminist group, the Independent Women's Forum, for 'leadership training, democracy education, and coalition building assistance to women in Iraq,'" reports PR Watch.
Pfotenhauer, president of the conservative Independent Women's Forum to the National Advisory Committee on Violence Against Women, a group that advises the Justice Department on implementation of the Violence Against Women Act of 1994.
In October 1999, as reported by Christine Stolba of the Independent Women's Forum, "Rep.
Farrell addresses this issue on April 19th, Pay Equity Day, as the featured speaker of the Independent Women's Forum in Washington.
12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today the Independent Women's Forum (IWF) launches a new initiative to reign in government.