Litvinov is affiliated with the Independent University of Moscow, Russia.
What does IUM stand for?
IUM stands for Independent University of Moscow
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUM
We have 26 other meanings of IUM in our Acronym Attic
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- Istituto Universitario Lingue Moderne (Italian: University Institute Modern Languages)
- Indiana University Library News (Terre Haute, IN)
- Institutional Upper Limit of Normal
- International Union of Latin Notaries (Madrid, Spain)
- Integrated Update of Legacy Systems
- Improved Unit Line Trainer
- International Union of Leather Technologists and Chemists Societies
- Izquierda Unida Los Verdes (Spanish)
- Implementing Unified Messaging (course; Cisco)
- Infinite USB (Universal Serial Bus) Memory Drive (Infinitec)
- Initiative Universal Media (Oslo, Norway)
- Intelligent User Module
- Inter-Urban Mobility
- Interim Use Manual
- Interim Use Material
- International University of Management (Namibia)
- International University of Monaco (est. 1986)
- Internet User Manager
- Interim Use Material Authorization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Math in Moscow program, for example, allows students to study at the Independent University of Moscow and choose among more than 25 undergraduate- and graduate-level courses in math or computer science.