The Crown Prosecution Service, Independent Tribunal Service, Legal Services Commission all had requirements last year, but because of the cuts these are now dormant.
What does ITS stand for?
ITS stands for Independent Tribunal Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITS
We have 615 other meanings of ITS in our Acronym Attic
- Imagery Transformation Services
- Impactor Target Sensor (Deep Impact cometary probe)
- Important To Safety
- Improved Tracking and Service (USPS)
- In The Soup
- In the Spotlight (Boulder, CO)
- Incidental Take Statement
- Incompatible Time-Sharing System
- Independent Target System (MILES Component)
- Independent Training Solutions Ltd (UK)
- Index of Thermal Stress
- Indianhead Transit Service
- Indicator Light Test Switch (lighting)
- Indirect Tensile Strength
- Individual Training Standards
- Individual Training System
- Individual Tree Selection (logging)
- Industrial Technical Services
- Industrial Turbine Services (various locations)
- Industry Training Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But a panel from the Independent Tribunal Service unanimously ruled in Manchester yesterday that the pounds 132 disability allowance should be reduced to a pounds 13 care allowance.
The Independent Tribunal Service refused to name the guilty chairman.