Our business is built around purchasing unwanted gift cards that are redeemed for cash at one of our Certified Independent Service Centers or sold to us online through GiftCards.
What does ISC stand for?
ISC stands for Independent Service Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISC
We have 752 other meanings of ISC in our Acronym Attic
- Imperial Stormtrooper Corps (gaming)
- Imperial Sugar Company
- Impervious Surface Cover (watershed)
- Implementation Sub Committee (various organizations)
- Impuesto Selectivo al Consumo (Spanish: Selective Consumption Tax)
- IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) Service Control
- In Situ Carcinomas (oncology)
- In-System Configurable
- Independent Schools Council (UK)
- Independent Search Consultants
- Independent Study Contract (various schools)
- Independent Support Contractor
- India Steamship Company
- Indian Science Congress (est. 1914)
- Indian Solidarity Council (India)
- Indian Space Commission
- Indian Student Count
- Indian subcontinent (geographic region)
- Indian Summer Camp (Louisville, KY)
- Indira School of Communications (est. 2004; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In another ruling, the Department advised that a manufacturer did not have income/franchise tax nexus merely through a shareholder's phone book listing or warranty services provided by an authorized independent service center.
Our graduates go on to successful careers at heavy equipment dealerships, construction contractors, independent service centers and other businesses that use these types of machines.
Italika also directly operates 46 Distribuidores Italika dealerships that offer motorcycles and financing, as well as original parts and service, as an additional option to the network of 500 independent service centers in Mexico.
Available for the first time to independent service centers and their technicians who are members of NESDA and the International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET), Warrantech created the OOW program so that repair companies can sell extended service plans (ESPs) directly to their customers.
In addition to his Brigadoon Service Center, Ken has also created ESN as a network which will allow independent service centers access not only to parts but also documentation, training and procedures needed to quickly get started on major modifications and upgrades of the Eclipse 500 Jet.
Labor and service rates competitive with most aftermarket and independent service centers.
All Hawker aircraft are delivered with a comprehensive customer support package and will be supported by Raytheon Aircraft Company's global network of company-owned and independent service centers.