Based out of Chattanooga, TN, Jim will be focused on developing partnerships with Independent Sales Offices and agents across the country.
What does ISO stand for?
ISO stands for Independent Sales Office
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISO
We have 376 other meanings of ISO in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Symphony Orchestra
- Imaging Spectrometric Observatory
- Imamia Students Organization (Pakistan)
- Immigrant Serving Organization (Canada)
- Imperial Service Order
- Imperial Symphony Orchestra
- Impuesto de Solidaridad (Guatemala)
- In Search Of
- In Support Of
- Incentive Stock Option
- Independent Sales Organization
- Independent Scholar Option
- Independent Service Organization
- Independent Study Online (distance learning)
- Independent System Operator
- Indian Student Organization
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- Industry Standards Organization (IEEE-ISTO)
- Information Security Officer
- Information Security Operations (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cydcor Cares Program was created on the heels of Cydcor's Neighborhood Leader Program, which provides an opportunity to Cydcor's network of independent sales offices to donate to their local communities through charity and volunteer work.
Daily News SUPERIOR MOVE: Superior Bankcard Service of Golden Gate, the leading independent sales office for Superior Bankcard Service, has moved to a new location that is more than triple the size of its prior space.
Leading global provider of outsourced, face-to-face sales teams rewards and recognizes independent sales office owners from around the country WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.
United Bank Card assists independent sales offices around the country in building profitable merchant portfolios.
Certainly, however, it is MSI's competitive rates and substantial bonuses which greatly attribute to MSI's consistent attraction to both merchants and independent sales offices.
com/), a leading independent sales office for credit-card processing banks, today announced the availability of eChecks for its merchant clientele.
More than 90 of Cydcor's independent sales offices along with Cydcor's own team members raised the funds over the past year through a variety of fundraisers and events, often competing against each other to raise the most.