QR55 million independent safety assessment contract was awarded to British firm Lloyd s Register.
What does ISA stand for?
ISA stands for Independent Safety Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISA
We have 695 other meanings of ISA in our Acronym Attic
- Imaging/Imagery Sensor Autoprocessor
- Impervious Surface Area
- Importer Self-Assessment Program
- In Shaa' Allah (God Willing)
- In-Depth Safety Analysis
- Incest Survivors Anonymous
- Incident Staging Area (US FEMA)
- Incident Surprise Anomaly Report
- Incomplete Stent Apposition
- Independent Safeguarding Authority (UK)
- Independent Safety Auditor (various organizations)
- Independent School Association (various locations)
- Independent Strategic Advisors (Atlanta, GA)
- Independent Subspace Analysis
- India Semiconductor Association (Bangalore, India)
- Indian Set-Aside (grant)
- Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- Indian Squash Academy
- Indian Standard Equal/Unequal Angle (steel construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Britain's Lloyd's Register was awarded a contract for independent safety assessment worth QR55 million ($15 million).
The call for an independent safety assessment of pipelines followed a series of recent spills in the province over a two-month period that involved a number of different oil and gas companies, including Enbridge Inc.
But safety concerns over nanoparticles in cosmetics were raised by the Royal Society in a report in 2004, which called for independent safety assessments on all products containing nanoparticles.
The farmers claim it is dangerous to pump unrefined gas past their homes and are angry no independent safety assessment has been carried out.
The compact MPV, which arrived in showrooms last October, has been judged to offer excellent protection for child passengers by the independent safety assessment body, Euro-NCAP.
The compact MPV, which arrived in showrooms last October, has been judged to offer excellent protection for child passengers by independent safety assessment body Euro-NCAP.
After reviewing the results of an independent safety assessment team comprising individuals independent of the company and the NRC, the company concluded that nuclear management changes were necessary.