``Our position has always been the interim pay offer of 4pc linked to the independent review of the fire service by Sir George Bain,'' said Welsh Local Government Association spokesman Daniel Hurford.
What does IRFS stand for?
IRFS stands for Independent Review of the Fire Service (est. 2002; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRFS
We have 3 other meanings of IRFS in our Acronym Attic
- International Research Foundation for Open Learning
- Implementation Request for Proposal
- Information Requirements Focal Point
- Initial Relative Filtration Pressure
- Initial Steady-State Relative Filtration Pressure
- International Research Fellowship Program (NSF)
- Infrared Focal Plane Array
- International Religious Freedom Report
- International Residence for Researchers (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Illinois Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- Information Retrieval Facility Symposium
- Infrared Field Specialist
- Ingersoll-Rand Financial Services
- Institute for Reporters' Freedom and Safety
- Institute of Retail & Fashion Studies (Mumbai, India)
- International Retail Financial Services
- Islamic Resource Foundation of South Africa (South Africa)
- Inversion-Recovery Fast Spin-Echo (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Interim Refresher Training
- International Resources for Fairer Trade (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government has made it clear it cannot accept the union's demand for a 40% pay rise and wants the FBU to take part in an independent review of the fire service which is due to report in mid-December.
Byline: Andy Gilchrist UNFORTUNATELY, the letter from MP Nick Raynsford on announcing an independent review of the fire service (Mirror M@ilbox, September 13) takes firefighters no further forward.