Over the past four years, the management team has successfully grown NewQuest and positioned it as a market leader within its geographical niches by renegotiating hospital and Independent Provider Association contracts, enhancing core operations, focusing on medical review and case management, increasing marketing efforts, broadening its geographic coverage and aligning with physicians to better serve its member base.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Independent Provider Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Income Protection Allowance (student financial aid)
- Independent Path Algorithm
- Independent Physician Association
- Independent Physicians Association
- Independent Pilots Association
- Independent Practice Association
- Independent Practitioners Alliance (Public Relations Society of America; New York, NY)
- Independent Press Association
- Independent Program Administrator (drug program chief, baseball)
- Independent Program Assessment
- Independent Public Accountant
- Independent Public Agent (US government)
- Independent-Particle Approximation
- India Pale Ale (beer)
- Indian Patents Act (1970)
- Indian Plumbing Association (est. 1993)
- Indian Police Academy (US Bureau of Indian Affairs)
- Indian Ports Association
- Indiana Percussion Association
- Indiana Pharmacists Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Healthways in October 2003, Jim was president of a regional cardiology independent provider association (IPA) with over 100 cardiovascular specialists covering a four-county area and president of Heart Care Institute of Tampa.
Managed Networks of America(R) (MNA) is a national Management Services Organization (MSO) - a healthcare company providing management services to national and regional healthcare corporations, independent provider associations, multi-disciplinary professional group practices, community mental health centers, and facilities/ hospitals.