Creating an Expert Panel of recognized ADD/ADHD experts to advise the Independent Program Administrator ("IPA") on Therapeutic Use Exemption ("TUE") applications for ADD/ADHD medications, and another expert panel of medical professionals to advise the IPA on TUE applications for other medications.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Independent Program Administrator (drug program chief, baseball)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Income Producing Asset
- Income Property Association (San Rafael, CA)
- Income Protection Allowance (student financial aid)
- Independent Path Algorithm
- Independent Physician Association
- Independent Physicians Association
- Independent Pilots Association
- Independent Practice Association
- Independent Practitioners Alliance (Public Relations Society of America; New York, NY)
- Independent Press Association
- Independent Program Assessment
- Independent Provider Association
- Independent Public Accountant
- Independent Public Agent (US government)
- Independent-Particle Approximation
- India Pale Ale (beer)
- Indian Patents Act (1970)
- Indian Plumbing Association (est. 1993)
- Indian Police Academy (US Bureau of Indian Affairs)
- Indian Ports Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Product standardization An independent program administrator would collect and analyze the data and the hospital would pay the physician group 50 percent of the cost savings for a period of one year.
The new agent program is the culmination of an analysis of 24 months of results and direct feedback about best practices from master agents, agents, sub-agents and independent program administrators.