The many villages with which we deal have independent power systems," he says.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Independent Power Systems (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- In-Plane Switching
- In-Plant Store
- In-Plant Support (US Postal Service)
- Inboard Performance System (Volvo)
- Incentive Pay System (various businesses)
- Inches Per Second
- Incident Prevention System (SAP R/3 add-on SafetySuite)
- Inclined Plate Settler (waste treatment)
- Indefinite Period of Service (Canadian Forces)
- Independent Poster Sales
- Independent Product Specialist
- Indian Police Services (India)
- Indian Prosthodontic Society (est. 1972)
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- Individual Pension System
- Individual Placement and Support
- Individual Program of Study (various schools)
- Individuals, Professionals and Small Enterprises
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell
- Inductive Plasma Source
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet, none was constructed, although, all neighbors including Tajikistan managed to build independent power systems after becoming sovereign.
The SWIFT inverter complies with the requirements of UL 1741, the Standard for Inverters, Converters, and Controllers for use in independent power systems.
A battery bank should be sized to meet your daily electricity requirements and have enough storage to get you through the cloudy patches, and they should be the `deep cycling' variety designed for use in independent power systems, not car batteries.
March 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SunPower Corporation , a Silicon Valley-based manufacturer of high-efficiency solar cells, solar panels and solar systems, today announced that Independent Power Systems of Boulder, Colo.
When looking at un-electrified rural villages such as Bara, portable, fuel independent power systems such as the Harvester add a fast, effective tool for energy planners' portfolio," said Thompson.
Conference sponsors include the Missoula Organization of Realtors, Farmers State Bank, Datsopolous MacDonald & Lind, Morrison Maierle, WGM Group, Five Valleys Land Trust, Independent Power Systems, Maverick Group and Northwest Management.
9 kilowatt solar electric system, which was installed by Independent Power Systems as a result of a partnership between the Rockies and Xcel Energy, is being celebrated on Earth Day, April 22.