8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Florida Independent Physicians Association (FIPA), announced today that its network covering CHPA District 2 entered into provider agreements with Plaines Health Network (Plaines) to provide physician-patient care services.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Independent Physicians Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Ilonggo Producers Association (Philippines)
- Image Processing Algorithm
- Image Product Archive (now Image Product Library)
- Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness (US FAA)
- In-Principle Approval (Singapore)
- Income Producing Asset
- Income Property Association (San Rafael, CA)
- Income Protection Allowance (student financial aid)
- Independent Path Algorithm
- Independent Physician Association
- Independent Pilots Association
- Independent Practice Association
- Independent Practitioners Alliance (Public Relations Society of America; New York, NY)
- Independent Press Association
- Independent Program Administrator (drug program chief, baseball)
- Independent Program Assessment
- Independent Provider Association
- Independent Public Accountant
- Independent Public Agent (US government)
- Independent-Particle Approximation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initiate Identity Hub[TM] software is the most accurate, scalable and rapidly implemented EMPI solution available for healthcare providers, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), independent physicians associations and regional health information organizations (RHIOs), that want to improve patient identification and customer satisfaction, protect data privacy and security, enable interoperability and provide a critical foundation for EHR implementations.
Many people waited in long lines for a chance to win a prize - like a one-pound bag of Mahatma brand rice or a T-shirt from Latino Health Care, an independent physicians association catering to Latino patients.
Bob Jackson, pediatrician and medical director of the Kansas City Independent Physicians Association.
The company's mission is to become the leading ambulatory care surgery provider and developer in regionally clustered facilities by entering into alliances with physicians, medical groups, independent physicians associations, payors and hospital systems.
AMEX: PZZ) ("Prospect Medical"), which owns 10 Independent Physicians Associations (IPAs) in Southern California comprised of approximately 4,000 physicians serving approximately 178,000 HMO enrollees, today announced that it has completed the previously announced $1,000,000 purchase of a minority stake in Brotman Medical Center ("Brotman") from Tenet Healthcare.
The Los Angeles-based integrated delivery system, which includes six "one-stop" multi-specialty clinics, two outpatient surgical centers, a 400-physician independent physicians association (IPA) and an X-ray lab, is implementing the EMR to more efficiently and effectively serve the 15,000 primary care and 400 surgical patients treated each month.
NPN is the largest independent physicians association (IPA) in Washington state, comprised of more than 400 providers representing more than 30 specialties.