0- Tenet Louisiana HealthSystem Physician Associations/Affiliations Independent Physician Associations Kenner Independent Physician Association South Louisiana Independent Physician Association Independent Physician Association of New Orleans North Shore Independent Physician Association Pontchartrain Independent Physician Association Affiliations LSU Private Practice Plan Acute Care Hospitals Doctors Hospital of Jefferson Jo Ellen Smith Medical Center Kenner Regional Medical Center Meadowcrest Hospital Mercy+Baptist Medical Center/Uptown Mercy+Baptist Medical Center/Mid-City NorthShore Regional Medical Center St.
What does IPANO stand for?
IPANO stands for Independent Physician Association of New Orleans
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (Philippines)
- Image and Pattern Analysis Group (Szatki Institute; Budapest, Hungary)
- India Project for Animals and Nature (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Interactive Professionals Associatie Nederland (Dutch: Interactive Professionals Association Netherlands)
- Intrinsic Primary Afferent Neuron (neuroscience)
- Investment Promotion Agency Network
- Iowa Pagan Access Network (Iowa City, IA)
- Information Professionals' Alliance on Natural Disasters and Accidents (part of SLA)
- Invasive Plant Atlas of New England (University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT)
- Independent Petroleum Association of New Mexico
- Independent Payphone Association of New York (trade organization; est. 1987)
- Institute of Public Administration New Zealand
- Independent Program Assessment Office
- Independent Publishers Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Ingéniérie de Process Assistée par Ordinateur (French: Computer Aided Process Engineering)
- Institut des Professionnels Associés a l'Ordre des Experts Comptables (French: Institute of Professional Associates at the Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- Institut Panos Afrique de l'Ouest (French: Panos Institute West Africa)
- Institutional Planning and Analysis Office (British Columbia Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Instituto Panvascular de Occidente (Spanish)
- Instituto Pedagógico Auditivo Oral (Spanish; Mexican children's health charity)