Daily News MEDICAL ALLIANCE: An independent physician association, the Northridge IPA medical group, has been formed to provide services through Northridge Hospital Medical Center for more than 35,000 San Fernando Valley HMO patients.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Independent Physician Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Illustrators' Partnership of America
- Ilonggo Producers Association (Philippines)
- Image Processing Algorithm
- Image Product Archive (now Image Product Library)
- Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness (US FAA)
- In-Principle Approval (Singapore)
- Income Producing Asset
- Income Property Association (San Rafael, CA)
- Income Protection Allowance (student financial aid)
- Independent Path Algorithm
- Independent Physicians Association
- Independent Pilots Association
- Independent Practice Association
- Independent Practitioners Alliance (Public Relations Society of America; New York, NY)
- Independent Press Association
- Independent Program Administrator (drug program chief, baseball)
- Independent Program Assessment
- Independent Provider Association
- Independent Public Accountant
- Independent Public Agent (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
an Informedics business partner, has contracted with Practice Advantage, an El Paso consulting firm and administrator for Independent Physician Associations (IPA), to implement the system that will link a number of El Paso County's physician offices, hospitals and insurance companies.
What will happen to these minority-provider networks in a future, of lower fees and greater competition, when their success will stem from their ability to create vertical alliances with hospitals, pharmacies and independent physician associations - which have not traditionally been friendly to them?
NTSP is a multi-specialty Independent Physician Association (IPA) based in Fort Worth, Texas, with 600 member physicians serving approximately 15,000 patients.
Over 600 NTSP physicians will be able to access and share patient health information in real time FORT WORTH, Texas -- North Texas Specialty Physicians (NTSP), a multi-specialty Independent Physician Association (IPA) serving nearly 600 doctors, announced today that in early 2007 it will begin implementing an electronic medical record system using an integrated data exchange model.
The Company, through its Independent Physician Associations ("IPAs"), contracts with health care professionals to provide a full range of services to HMO enrollees.
About HealthCare Partners Medical Group HealthCare Partners Medical Group and its affiliated independent physician associations (IPAs) serve over 500,000 patients.
Prior to joining Tenet, he spent five years as an executive at Sutter Health System, including three years as the chief operating officer of Sutter Independent Physicians, a 500-physician member independent physician association.