14, the Board of The Edinburgh Investment Trust plc announces that, with effect from 11 February 2013, Jim Pettigrew was appointed as Senior Independent Non-Executive Director of Crest Nicholson Holdings plc.
What does INED stand for?
INED stands for Independent Non-Executive Director
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INED
We have 1 other meaning of INED in our Acronym Attic
- Department for Infrastructure and Economic Cooperation (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Ilocos Norte Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Philippines)
- Independent National Electoral Commision
- Independent National Electoral Commission (Nigeria)
- Instituto Nacional de Estadistica y Censos (National Institute of Statistics and the Census, Ecuador)
- International Network of E-Communities
- Institute for Environmental Conservation and Research (Philippines)
- International Network for Environmental Compliance and Enforcement
- Institut National pour l'Environnement et la Conservation de la Nature (French: National Institute for Nature Conservation and the Environment; Burundi)
- International Nonproliferation Export Control Program (US Department of Energy)
- Institut National d'Études Démographiques
- International Network of Economic Developers (est. 1995)
- Instituto de Educacion Ambiental (Institute of Environmental Education)
- Iowa-Nebraska Equipment Dealers Association (agricultural, outdoor power, and industrial equipment)
- Institute for Energy Efficiency (Brazil)
- Interagency Network on Education in Emergencies
- Idaho National Engineering and Environment Lab (US Department of Energy)
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
- Institut Nacional d'Educació Física
- Institut National d'Education et de Formation (French: National Institute of Education and Planning, Paris)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joseph Darby as a Senior Independent Non-Executive Director.
The new appointments, provided they are approved by the FA council, will see the existing board increased from 12 to 14 members, made up of five representatives from the national game, five from the professional game, the FA chairman and general secretary as well as the two new independent non-executive directors.
Mr Al Alawi will take on the role of members of the board of BFX BCDC where he will contribute to the strategy of the exchange via his presence as an independent non-executive director.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Irish airline Aer Lingus Group plc (Dublin:EIL1) (LSE:AERL) announced today the appointments of Montie Brewer and Nicola Shaw as independent non-executive directors, effective immediately.
Fang") as an Independent Non-executive Director effective 30 March 2009.
The GBGB is seeking two independent non-executive directors, with the Greyhound Regulatory Board, the 'replacement' for the NGRC that reports to the GBGB's main board, seeking the same, although it is stipulated that one of those must be a practising vet with current experience of greyhound racing.
Ivell is expected to stay in his new role as non-executive chairman as the company pushes through its strategic plan, then stand aside for Jim Glover, currently the senior independent non-executive director.