He is also the founder of NB Medical Education, the largest specialist independent medical education company in the UK delivering courses to over 5000 GPs per year.
What does IME stand for?
IME stands for Independent Medical Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IME
We have 171 other meanings of IME in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Medical-Dental Technology (Ohio)
- International Multiple Destination Television Connection (ITU-T)
- Inactivated Marek's Disease Virus
- Intergenerational Model of Domestic Violence
- I Mother Earth (band)
- ILMI Management Entity
- In My Experience
- In-Line Media Encryptor
- Incremental Motion Encoder
- Incurred Medical Expense
- Independent Medical Examination (evaluation)
- Independent Medical Examiner
- Independent Methodist Episcopal (Texas)
- Indirect Manufacturing Expense
- Indirect Medical Education
- Indirect Mortality Estimation
- Industrial and Management Engineer
- Industrial Manufacturing Engineering (various organizations)
- Information Management Element (various organizations)
- Information Market Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Campos-Outcalt has given vaccine talks for the France Foundation, an independent medical education company that receives grants from various sources.
19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Onstream Media Corporation (Nasdaq: ONSM), a leading online service provider of live and on-demand Internet video, corporate web communications and content management applications, today announced the company will be webcasting Miami Children's Hospital's 45th annual Pediatric Postgraduate Course (PPGC) - a course that is regarded as the most established continuing, independent medical education program in the country.
About Impact Education, LLC IE is an independent medical education and communications company dedicated to providing high quality educational programs.
worked with Thornton Medical Communications, an independent medical education company, to adapt the Clinical Hypertension Review Course for sales representatives.
edu San Lucas Medical London-based San Lucas Medical is an independent medical education communications company that designs, develops and implements educational programs for a global healthcare audience.
Following a management buy-out in June 2002, it established itself as an independent medical education company specialising in effective, targeted and intelligent medical communications.
2 billion revenue independent medical education, clinical and research leader; CalRHIO, California's not-for-profit Regional Health Information Organization and Tucson Medical Center, a 600 bed teaching hospital in Tucson, Arizona.