He is a member of the Independent Lubricant Manufacturers Association, the American Independent Oil Distributors and the National Petrochemical and Refiners Association, as well as an Alumni of Phi Delta Theta and a member of Catholic Professionals.
What does ILMA stand for?
ILMA stands for Independent Lubricant Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILMA
We have 6 other meanings of ILMA in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Limiting Membrane (ophthalmology)
- International Library Movement
- Internationales Logistik Management (German: International Logistics Management)
- Interrupt Level Mask
- Istituto Linguistico Mediterraneo (Italian language school)
- Wilmington, NC, USA - New Hanover County Airport (Airport Code)
- I Love My Art (Orlando, Florida)
- Illinois Lake Management Association (ILMA)
- Incandescent Lamp Manufacturers Association
- Independent Local Media Association (Albania)
- Indian Laminate Manufacturer's Association (India)
- Institutional Life Markets Association (Washington, DC)
- Integrally Linked Multiple Array
- Integrated Laser Modulator Assembly (Uniphase)
- Inter Label Machines AG (Switzerland)
- Interagency Land Management Agreement
- Interagency Land Management Assignment
- Interior Lumber Manufacturers' Association (Canada)
- International League of Martial Artists
- International Legal Malpractice Advisors, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
While I have always been a proponent of teamwork and partnership, as evidenced by my working in the association industry for more than 14 years, Tisch's presentation shed new light on what I want to accomplish for the Independent Lubricant Manufacturers Association (ILMA), Alexandria, Virginia, in 2005.
In addition to NPRA member participation, responses were received from other manufacturers, including members of the Independent Lubricant Manufacturers Association.