The proposed legislation also mandates studies to demonstrate the cost effectiveness of providing independent living resources and support services for young adults with all forms of muscular dystrophy.
What does ILR stand for?
ILR stands for Independent Living Resources (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILR
We have 67 other meanings of ILR in our Acronym Attic
- International Loss Prevention Systems (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Ilo, Moquegua, Peru - Ilo Airport (Airport Code)
- Inbound Link Quality
- Intermediate Leadership Qualification (Canada)
- Interlab Quality Control (various organizations)
- IBM Library Reader
- Ice-Lined Refrigerator (preservation and storage)
- Immediate Loss Reporting (insurance)
- Implantable Loop Recorder (heart rhythm monitor)
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (United Kingdom)
- Independent Local Radio
- Indian Law Reports
- Individualised Learner Record (UK)
- Indonesian Law Reporter
- Industrial and Labor Relations (Cornell University school)
- Industrial and Labour Relations
- Inflatable Life Raft
- Institut Für Luft – Und Raumfahrt (German:Institute and Chair of Aerospace Engineering)
- Institut Luxembourgeois de Régulation (French: Luxembourg Institute of Regulation; Luxembourg)
- Institute for Labour Research (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Where employment is not a goal, agencies should not overlook the use of independent living resources.