Scott helped establish and then directed the first independent living program for older visually impaired Texans.
What does ILP stand for?
ILP stands for Independent Living Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILP
We have 144 other meanings of ILP in our Acronym Attic
- International Laparoscopic Obesity Surgery Team
- I'm Laughing on the Internet But I'm Not Laughing in Real Life
- In Lieu of Until Exhausted
- I Like Pie
- I Love Photography (online forum)
- Improvement Location Permit (zoning)
- Incident Learning and Prevention
- Indefinite Listing Privilege (American Kennel Club)
- Independent Labour Party
- Indian Legal Program (est. 1988; Arizona State University)
- Indigenous Literacy Project (Australia)
- Individual Learning Plan
- Individual Learning Programme
- Individual Lending Program
- Individualized Learning Program
- Inductive Logic Programming
- Industrial Liaison Program
- Information and Language Processing (UK)
- Information Leakage Prevention (IT security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The county's Independent Living Program, which organizes the annual event, scheduled an all-day boot camp for the young people, complete with simulated situations where participants opened bank accounts, turned on utilities in a new apartment, received their first paycheck and received a lesson in office attire.
Organizations like The Northeast Independent Living Program, Inc.
Taft College's Transition to Independent Living Program is the only residential community college program in California that serves students with autism and intellectual disabilities.
Since its inception in 1988, the agency has developed a range of services for vulnerable children and youth, including therapeutic residential programs for boys and girls, an independent living program to prepare older teens to become productive members of society, an abstinence and healthy relationship educational program, and adoption and foster care services for children with special needs.
The remaining 10 winners - Relief Nursery, Save the Pets, Kidsports, Just in Time Recovery Center for Meth Addiction, MECCA, The Inn Independent Living Program, Greenhill Humane Society, Susan G.
Years ago when we first started, we were running an independent living program for the county, and we were coming into contact with so many kids who had never been outside the Antelope Valley," Murrell said.
However, in early 2005, the Florida Department of Children and Families said it ran out of money for The Road to Independent Living program, which is supposed to provide money and training for transitioning foster children.