AN INDEPENDENT living centre to help disaffected young people learn how to cope with the everyday challenges of life has been officially opened at the Amelia Trust Farm in the Vale of Glamorgan.
What does ILC stand for?
ILC stands for Independent Living Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILC
We have 231 other meanings of ILC in our Acronym Attic
- Immanuel Lutheran College (high school, college, & seminary training center for Church of the Lutheran Confession)
- Immigration Law Clinic (various schools)
- Improvement Location Certificate
- In Living Color (TV show)
- In-Line Calciner
- Independent Lake Camp (Orson, PA)
- Independent Learning Centre (various locations)
- Independent Learning Contract
- Independent Learning Course
- Independent Living Center
- Index Linked Certificate (finance)
- Indice des Loyers Commerciaux (French: Commercial Rent Index)
- Indigenous Land Corporation
- Indigenous Law Centre (Australia)
- Individual Learning Center
- Individual Literacy Plan
- Industrial Liaison Committee (UK)
- Industrial Loan Company
- Industrial Loan Corporation
- Industrial Logic Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
AN EXHIBITION of new and unique equipment to help people with disabilities is being staged tomorrow to celebrate the re-opening of Middlesbrough's Independent Living Centre in Holyrood Lane.
He found his job with a charity called Ideal For All, which is based at The Independent Living Centre, in Smethwick, the first time he looked in Thursday's jobs pages.