The Independent International Commission on Kosovo was originally initiated by Swedish Prime Minister Goran Persson in an effort to provide an independent and comprehensive analysis of the Kosovo war.
What does IICK stand for?
IICK stands for Independent International Commission on Kosovo
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Industrial Interoperability Compliance Institute (Research Triangle Park, NC; International Society of Automation)
- Informatization Index for the Construction Industry
- Institute for International Criminal Investigation (Hague, Netherlands)
- International Institute of Intellectual Cooperation
- Illinois/Iowa Center for Independent Living
- Integrity and Internal Control in Information Systems
- International Institute of Connector and Interconnection Technology
- International In-House Counsel Journal (electronic legal journal)
- Islamic Institute of Civil Justice (Canada)
- Islamic International Court of Justice
- Independent Insurance Co. Ltd. (UK)
- Industrial Information and Communication Lab (Kangwon National University; Chuncheon, South Korea)
- Institute for International and Comparative Law (est. 1963; Plano, TX)
- Institute of International Container Lessors
- International Institute of Culture and Language (Texas)
- Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- International Institute for Competition Law and Economics
- Indian Institute of Capital Markets (Mumbai, India)
- Input Invalid Command
- Institute for Information Processing and Computer-supported New Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ellis served as the appointed Legal Advisor to the Independent International Commission on Kosovo, chaired by South African Justice Richard J.