IIAA is the nation's largest independent insurance agent association representing a network of over 220,000 agents and their employees nationwide.
What does IIAA stand for?
IIAA stands for Independent Insurance Agent Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIAA
We have 25 other meanings of IIAA in our Acronym Attic
- International Investment Advisors, LLC
- International Investment Agreement (multi-country agreement)
- International Irradiation Association
- International ISBN (International Standard Book Number) Agency (publishing)
- Internet Industry Association (Australia)
- Investment Intermediaries Act (Ireland)
- Istituto Italo-Africano
- Istituto sull'Inquinamento Atmosferico (Italian: Institute for Atmospheric Pollution)
- Iwaki International Association (Japan)
- Iwate International Association (Japan)
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (formerly Independent Insurance Agents of America)
- Independent Insurance Agents of America (now Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America)
- Institute of Inter-American Affairs
- International Institute for Alcohol Awareness (Alexandria, VA)
- International Institute for Anti-Ageing (UK)
- International Institute of Administrative Sciences
- Internet Industry Association of Australia
- Interscholastic Athletic Association of Guam
- Independent Insurance Agents Association of New York
- Independent Insurance Agents of Arkansas (Little Rock, AR)