Umpqua became the owner of the site in December 2001, when it bought Coos Bay-based Independent Financial Network, a banking venture that included McKenzie State Bank in Springfield.
What does IFN stand for?
IFN stands for Independent Financial Network (now Umpqua Holdings Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFN
We have 47 other meanings of IFN in our Acronym Attic
- Interoperable Fare Management System
- International Fastener Machinery and Suppliers Association, Inc. (Danbury, CT)
- International Federation of Medical Students' Associations
- Improved Forest Management for Sustainable Livelihoods (Australia)
- International Federation of Marfan Syndrome Organizations (est. 1992; Port Washington, NY)
- International Federation of Multiple Sclerosis Societies
- International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society
- Initial Fair Market Value
- Informix Corporation
- Ice-Forming Nuclei
- Indie Film Nation (podcast)
- Individual Family Needs (India)
- Inforeach FIX (Financial Information Exchange) Network (Chicago, IL)
- Institut de la Francophonie Numérique (French: Digital Francophonie Institute)
- Institut Français pour la Nutrition (French Nutrition Institute)
- International Federation of Numismatists (est. 1977)
- Islamic Finance News (publication)
- Islamic Foundation North
- Istituto di Fotonica e Nanotecnologie (Italian: Institute for Photonics and Nanotechnologies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independent Financial Network is the owner of seven Oregon community banks, a mortgage company and a data-processing and IT consulting firm.
com include: - Landmark Credit Union, Waukesha, WI - American Mortgage LLC, Streamwood, IL - Independent Financial Network, Coos Bay, OR - Maple Park Mortgage, St.
Before coming to Umpqua, Farnsworth served as CFO for Independent Financial Network and its largest subsidiary, Security Bank, in Coos Bay, Ore.
31 acquired the banks owned by Coos Bay-based Independent Financial Network.
May 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Cowlitz Bancorporation (Nasdaq: CWLZ), the holding company for Cowlitz Bank and Business Finance Corporation, today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to purchase the name and assets of Bay Mortgage Company from Independent Financial Network of Bellevue, WA, for $3.
Penn Mutual maintains a good competitive position selling individual life insurance and annuity products in the upper income market through an expanding and increasingly diverse distribution system, consisting of three channels: a career agency system, an independent financial network, and a network of broker/dealer representatives.
The holding company for Umpqua Bank in December acquired Coos Bay-based Independent Financial Network and Linn-Benton Bank of Albany.