Another tool the bill gives MDEQ comes from the creation of an independent expert review panel.
What does IERP stand for?
IERP stands for Independent Expert Review Panel (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IERP
We have 2 other meanings of IERP in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Employment Rights Newsletter
- Initial Explicit Route Number
- Internal-External Recurrent Neural (network)
- International Education and Resource Network
- International Employee Relations Network
- International Energy Regulation Network
- International Equine Recovery Network
- Internet Engineering Research Network
- Iowa Equine Rescue Network (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Iglesia Evangelica del Rio de la Plata (Spanish: Evangelical Church of the Rio de la Plata; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Interzone Routing Protocol
- ICCAT (International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas) Enhanced Research Program for Billfish
- Inland Empire Residential Resources (Spokane, WA)
- Internal Economic Rate of Return
- International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service (timekeeping group)
- Interagency Electronic Reporting System (Alaska)
- International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service (formerly International Earth Rotation Service)
- International Earth Rotation Service (now International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service)
- International Environmental Rating System
- Institute of Environmental Research and Sustainable Development (est. 1842; Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A key element of this alternative format involves the use of independent expert review panels, called committees of visitors (COVs).
An independent Expert Review Panel comprised of representatives from the environmental, professional, conservation, academic, and public sectors reviews the program and advises AF&PA on its progress.