a global leader in advanced cardiology products, announced today that it has received the Healthcare Independent Distributors Association (HIDA) Product of the Year Award for the Burdick-branded Atria 3000 electrocardiograph.
What does IDA stand for?
IDA stands for Independent Distributors Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDA
We have 327 other meanings of IDA in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Falls Regional Airport
- Idaho Falls, ID, USA (Airport Code)
- Identity of Key for Authentication
- Illinois Digital Archives (Illinois State Library)
- Image Difference Analysis
- Iminodiacetic Acid
- In Defense of Animals
- In-Depth Analysis
- Indemnisation Directe de l'Assuré (French: Direct Compensation of the Insured)
- Independent Digital Artists
- Independent Documentary Association
- Indian Dental Association (Mumbai, India)
- Indirect Access
- Indirect Data Addressing
- Individual Development Account
- Industrial Development Agency
- Industrial Development Agency Ireland
- Industrial Development Association (various locations)
- Industrial Development Authority
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947 (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independent Distributors Association Publishes New Criteria for Component Evaluation through Broad Industry Leader Consensus BUENA PARK, Calif.
This national coalition is comprised of well-known and respected automotive aftermarket groups, such as AutoZone, Automotive Parts and Accessories Association, NAPA, CARQUEST, Trak Auto, Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA), Council of Fleet Specialists, Pronto, Northern, Auto Sure, Midas, Echlin, Independent Distributors Association, the Federation of Qualified Technicians, National Tire Dealers and Retreaders Association, et.
SPEAKERS: -- Joseph Hyde III, CEO of AutoZone 650 stores/11,500 employees -- Robert McKenna, president of NAPA 6,700 stores/50,000 franchise employees -- Wayne Keller, president of Keller Truck Equipment and former president of Council of Fleet Specialists 6 stores/63 employees (CFS -- 550 outlets) -- Ron Clemens, president of Independent Distributors Association 385 independent off-road vehicle parts members -- Representatives from Giant Food Inc.