The development of a fair, independent dispute resolution process has an important part to play in this.
What does IDRP stand for?
IDRP stands for Independent Dispute Resolution Process
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDRP
We have 27 other meanings of IDRP in our Acronym Attic
- I'm Dying Right Now
- India Disaster Resource Network
- Infectious Disease Research Network (est. 2001; UK)
- Industrial Development and Renovation Organization (of Iran)
- Institute for Design Research and Outreach (Iowa State University)
- Insurance Disaster Response Organisation (Australia)
- Intensive Drug Rehabilitation Order (court-supervised rehabilitation; Australia)
- International Deaf Rugby Organisation (Swansea, South Wales, UK)
- International Disaster Relief Operation
- ICMP Router Discovery Protocol (Cisco)
- Infectious Diseases Research Program (Queensland University of Technology; Brisbane, Australia)
- Installation Deployment/Reception Plan
- Integrated Departure Route Planning (air traffic)
- Inter-Domain Routing Protocol
- Interdisciplinary Research Paper
- Internal Dispute Resolution Process (judiciary procedure)
- In Defense of the Religious Right (Patrick Hynes book)
- Iterative Deficit-Round-Robin
- Illicit Drug Reporting System (Australia)
- Independent Dispute Resolution Service (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But one man battled back using the arbitration procedure provided by the Communications And Internet Services Adjudication Scheme, an independent dispute resolution process for communications providers and their customers.
Unkeowannulack of his right to dispute this outcome and pursue this matter further through the independent Dispute Resolution Process established by the Tribal Gaming Commission.