The gathering, organised by the Public Works Department and its entities, such as the Construction Industry Development Board (cidb), the Independent Development Trust (IDT), Agrement South Africa and the Council for the Built Environment (CBE) was aimed at reviewing the slow pace of transformation in the construction sector, looking at government policies and implementation, as well as the role of the private sector in facilitating meaningful empowerment.
What does IDT stand for?
IDT stands for Independent Development Trust (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDT
We have 151 other meanings of IDT in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Deep South Watch (Thailand)
- I Don't Think
- Icewind Dale Trilogy (book by R.A. Salvatore)
- Identity Theft
- IFICS Data Terminal
- Image Dissector Tube
- Impact Deceleration Tower
- Inactive Duty Training
- Indefinite Delivery Type (government contract type)
- Independent Developers Team (various organizations)
- Independent Developmental Tester
- Independent Duty Technician
- Indian Daylight Time
- Individual Drill Training (US DoD)
- Individual Duty Training
- Individual Dwell Time
- Industry, Distribution and Transport
- Information Dissemination and Training
- Initial Deformation Temperature (ash fusion)
- Initial Deployment Trial
Samples in periodicals archive:
on's project, which would have seen turbines sited between Ferndale and Ystrad, was a joint venture with the Arts Factory, an independent development trust based in the Rhondda.
Funding was secured from the Independent Development Trust (a non-government organization) to provide services to 900 residential stands.