Patient safety in the START trial was monitored frequently by an independent data monitoring committee and no new or unexpected safety concerns were noted for the study.
What does IDMC stand for?
IDMC stands for Independent Data Monitoring Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDMC
We have 19 other meanings of IDMC in our Acronym Attic
- International Digital Media Association
- International Doll Makers Association
- Irish Direct Marketing Association
- It Doesn't Mean Anything
- International Digital Media and Arts Association
- Internet Download Manager
- Institute of Development Management Technology (India)
- Independent Data Monitoring Board (hematology)
- Internet Direct Marketing Bureau
- Illinois Dull Men's Club
- Individuals Dedicated to the Ministry of Christ (est. 1993; Surrey, UK)
- Intentional Disciple Making Church (conference)
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre
- International Display Manufacturing Conference
- Insurance Designers of Maryland (Sparks, MD)
- Internal Debt Management Department (India)
- Integrated Development and Maintenance Environment
- Intrusion Detection Message Exchange Format
- Iscove's Modified Dulbecco Minimum Essential Medium
- Intrusion Detection Message Exchange Protocol (IETF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) has recommended continuing the enrollment in the study treatment and found no evidence of local or general toxicity, Nanobiotix said.
com/prnh/20120524/LA12228LOGO) This funding followed an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) review of safety data from the first 122 patients enrolled in the Phase 2b trauma study involving MP4OX, Sangart's novel oxygen therapeutic agent (OTA) developed to perfuse and oxygenate tissues at risk for ischemia in patients experiencing hemorrhagic shock.
The Independent Data Monitoring Committee has requested an interim analysis of all primary and secondary goals of BiovaxID, the company said in a statement.
Previously (January 23, 2006) Nymox reported that the Independent Data Monitoring Committee for the trial of NX-1207 had given a positive recommendation based on evaluation of the efficacy and safety data at that point in time.
During the quarter, the Independent Data Monitoring Committee responsible for reviewing the safety data from the study reiterated its recommendation to complete the trial based on four separate reviews of mortality and adverse event data from the first 500 patients enrolled, stating: "As has been reported to Northfield Laboratories regarding the final assessment of the interim data, including 500 randomized patients, there were no statistically significant trends or safety issues identified to warrant modification or other changes in the current protocol and patient recruitment.
SUMMIT, New Jersey, March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- - Independent Data Monitoring Committee review determines that both Phase III Special Protocol Assessment pivotal trials overwhelmingly exceeded the pre-established efficacy stopping rule of p <0.
Evanston, IL, has received a recommendation from an independent data monitoring committee (IDMC) that the company continue its pivotal Phase 3 study of PolyHeme, the company's human hemoglobin-based blood substitute, without modification.