With a diverse background in real estate, entertainment, technology, health care, construction, independent contractor agreements and more, the addition of Tzadik as a lawyer at Wolf Rifkin Shapiro Schulman & Rabkin, LLP aligns precisely with the firm's all encompassing reputation.
What does ICA stand for?
ICA stands for Independent Contractor Agreement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICA
We have 570 other meanings of ICA in our Acronym Attic
- In-Course Assessment
- Indemnisation pour le Compte d'Autrui (French: Indemnification Agreement on Behalf of Others; automobile insurance)
- Indene Carboxylic Acid
- Independent Carriers Alliance
- Independent Charities of America
- Independent Commissioning Agent (various locations)
- Independent Communications & Alarm, Inc.
- Independent Component Analysis (signal processing)
- Independent Computing Architecture (Citrix)
- Independent Contractor Agent (insurance)
- Independent Contractors of Australia
- Independent Cost Analysis
- Independent Cost Assessment
- Industrial Claims Association
- Industrial Commission of Arizona
- Industrial Communications Association
- Industrial Control and Automation (various organizations)
- Infection Control Association (Australia)
- Information Communication Architecture
- Information Connection Architecture (SGI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recipient of the 2011 Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Pinnacle Small Entrepreneurial Business award, the firm's principal practice areas include: acquisitions and mergers, buy-sell agreements, computer software contracts, consulting agreements, corporate succession planning, employment contracts, estate planning, wills and trusts, executive compensation arrangements, financing, franchising, incorporations, independent contractor agreements, joint ventures and partnerships, license agreements, lease agreements, and royalty agreements for U.
For example, in India an independent contractor agreement should say the contractor has a "permanent tax account number" and withholds and pays his own taxes.
These include nondisclosure agreements (NDAs), proprietary information agreements and independent contractor agreements.
The book includes a CD-ROM containing forms, references and sample documents, such as corporate bylaws; human resources materials; IRS forms; and nondisclosure, shareholder and independent contractor agreements.
Some independent contractor agreements were with relatives of administrators and members of the Governing Board or with former board members, often for tens of thousands of dollars," the team reported.
He now changes hats and the independent contractor agreement comes into play,'' said Abraham's personal attorney, Chuck Greaves.
For a good discussion of potential clauses that could be inserted into an independent contractor agreement, see Mark Dotzour, Donald Levi, John McBride, and Curtis Terflinger, "Appraisal Firms, Appraisers, and Independent Contractor Status," The Real Estate Appraiser (August 1991): 2-10.