And former PSNI Assistant Chief Constable Duncan McCausland, chair of the independent complaints panel investigating the issue, said: "We can confirm that the panel are now investigating this case fully.
What does ICP stand for?
ICP stands for Independent Complaints Panel (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICP
We have 668 other meanings of ICP in our Acronym Attic
- Immuno-Compromised Patient
- Impossible Creatures Planet (game)
- In-Circuit Programming (printed circuit boards)
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- Incident Command Post
- Incident Control Point (crisis management)
- Inclusive Communities Project (Dallas, TX)
- Inclusive Curriculum Project (UK)
- Incremental Change Package
- Independent Competent Person (assessment service; UK)
- Independent Content Provider (web)
- Independent Contract Paralegal
- Indicator Control Panel
- Indigenous Cadetship Program (Australia)
- Indirect Cost Proposal
- Individual Care Plan (health care)
- Indonesia Crude Price
- Inductive Coupled Plasma (less common)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Industrial Ceramic Products (Marysville, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Independent Complaints Panel, which enforces the Portman Group's code of practice on the promotion of alcohol, said the name alluded to sexual success.
David Poley, the Portman Group's chief executive, said: "The independent complaints panel was persuaded that this style of packaging was not causing harmful drinking.
An independent complaints panel, appointed by the drinks industry watchdog, upheld a complaint against Pioneer International Drinks Ltd for its Hot Shotz range, served in novelty test tube packaging.
An independent complaints panel to look into the worst allegations of abuse and end the ridiculous practice of the Army investigating itself.
If the recommendations are accepted it could transform the way NHS independent complaints panels, school exclusion appeal panels and mental health review tribunals and many other bodies operate.
The group's Independent Complaints Panel noted that under the Meas Code alcoholic products must be sold in the appropriate section.
The Portman Group's independent complaints panel decided it was the complainant that was seeing things, and that there was no need to pull the product.