Presently, Iholts is serving as vice chair of the Independent Community Banks of Oregon and will assume the role of chairman in 2012.
What does ICBO stand for?
ICBO stands for Independent Community Banks of Oregon
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICBO
We have 7 other meanings of ICBO in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Business and Management Research
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile System
- Integrated Communication and Broadcast Network
- International Christian Business Network
- International Code of Botanical Nomenclature
- International Commission on the Biological Effects of Noise
- International Conference on Bio-Nanotechnology
- Islamic Center of Bloomington-Normal (Bloomington, IL)
- Instituto Cultural Brasileiro Norte Americano (Portuguese: Brazilian-North American Cultural Institute; Brazil)
- Independent Community Banks of North Dakota
- International Chinese Boxing Organization
- International Conference of Building Officials
- International Conference on Biomedical Ontology (University at Buffalo, NY)
- International Council of Building Officials (aka International Conference of Building Officials)
- Interracial Council for Business Opportunities
- Interactive Computer Based Office Support System
- Implantable Centrifugal Blood Pump (cardiovascular medicine)
- Internal Carotid Back Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- International Committee for Bird Preservation (aka International Council for Bird Preservation)
- International Conference on Biological Physics (Montevideo, Uruguay)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda Navarro, CEO of the Oregon Bankers Association and the Independent Community Banks of Oregon, said she understands, given the ongoing economic crisis, that Oregonians are asking questions about their money.
Bryant has also held numerous positions in various banking association activities having served as president of Independent Community Banks of Oregon, director of Oregon Bankers Association and the state director for Independent Community Bankers Association, a national banking association.