Regardless, sales are booming, and most bakeries are working hard to improve or introduce specifically low-carb lines, said Nicholas Pyle, president of the Independent Bakers Association, whose members include Puritan Bakery in Carson, Galasso's Bakery in Mira Loma and Van Nuys-based La Brea Bakery.
What does IBA stand for?
IBA stands for Independent Bakers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBA
We have 273 other meanings of IBA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Biosciences, Bioinformatics, and Biotechnology (George Mason University; Washington, DC)
- Internet Banking for Business
- Instant BASIC for Java
- In Before Lock (internet forums)
- In Before the Lock (web forums)
- Idaho Bankers Association
- Illinois Bankers Association (est. 1891)
- Important Bird Area(s)
- Incident Business Advisor
- Incinerator Bottom Ash
- Independent Board of Advisors (Georgia)
- Independent Broadcast Authority
- Independent Business Application
- Indian Banks' Association
- Indiana Bandmasters Association, Inc (Brownsburg, IN)
- Indiana Bankers Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indiana Beekeeper's Association
- Indicator Based Assessment (education; UK)
- Indigenous Bar Association (Canada)
- Individual Body Armor (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sources cited by the Food Marketing Institute claim the failure rate for new products is between 70 and 80 percent; the Independent Bakers Association told the FTC in 1995 that "less than one-tenth survive 12 months in the market place.
In a letter to the Senate and House leadership, the Independent Bakers Association says the action would affect "bakers' ability to switch sweeteners and remain competitive.