The Independence Party of Minnesota on Tuesday announced it will work against passage of a constitutional amendment defining marriage as a heterosexual union.
What does IP-MN stand for?
IP-MN stands for Independence Party of Minnesota
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 9 other meanings of IP-MN in our Acronym Attic
- Instrumentation Program and Command List
- Instrument Panel And Panel Assembly
- IFN-gamma-inducible protein 10
- IFN-inducible protein-10
- Internet Protocol Connectivity Access Network
- Circuit Multiplication Equipment Optimized for Internet Protocol-based networks
- Interstitial Pneumonia with Collagen Vascular Disease
- Industrial Park and Export Processing Zone (Vietnam)
- Internet Publication for General and Integrative Psychotherapy
- Internet Protocol Management Information Base
- Internet Protocol Multi Protocol Label Switching
- Internet Protocol-Based Service Control Point
- Internet Protocol-Based Service Switching Point
- Internet Protocol Very-High Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Line
- Internet Protocol/Multi-Protocol Label Switching
- Inhalable Particulate/Respirable Particulate
- Intellectual Property/System-on-Chip
- Internet Protocol Over Wavelength Division Multiplexing Network
- Integrated Passenger Security Solutions
- Immature Pannicle 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
He stumped for 28 legislative candidates of the Independence Party of Minnesota, so named when Ventura clashed with the Perot faction of the national Reform Party and seceded.
When I got through to Gore and Bush's campaign people, there was virtually zero interest in any kind of a debate except for the ones being put on by the commission on presidential debates," Rick McCluhan, Chairman of the debate's host organization, the Independence Party of Minnesota.