th] and Market Streets at Independence National Historical Park on Wednesday, March 20, to protest the across-the-board budget cuts known as sequestration.
What does INHP stand for?
INHP stands for Independence National Historical Park (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INHP
We have 5 other meanings of INHP in our Acronym Attic
- International Commission on the History of Geological Sciences
- Iowa Nebraska Hunter Jumper Association
- Indolent Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma (disease)
- Institute for Nursing Healthcare Leadership
- Inhibit Loopback (Telabs)
- Integrated Hydrology Model
- Irish Nursing Homes Organisation (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Network for the History of Occupational and Environmental Prevention
- Internet Hotline Providers in Europe
- Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership (Indianapolis, IN)
- Institut National d'Horticulture et de Paysage (French: National Horticulture and Landscape Institute)
- International Network for the History of Public Health
- In-House Review
- International Network of Humans Rights
- Iraqi Network for Human Rights Cultural Development (UK)
- Illinois Natural History Survey
- Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences (Pakistan)
- International Natural Hygiene Society (est. 2004)
- Italian National Health Service (Ministry of Health; Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover F150 Beardsley is a freelance researcher and consultant, formerly Director of Graphics and Research Services for the Historical Society of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and a park ranger and interpretative specialist with the Independence National Historical Park.
Thankfully, the Park Service and the American Revolution Center struck a creative deal: In exchange for the land at Valley Forge, the Park Service will give ARC about an acre at Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia, including the building that once housed the park's visitor center.
And to put Philadelphia's incredible history in context, visit Independence National Historical Park, where the founding fathers met to plan their revolution.
Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia, home of Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, is a renowned American landmark.
Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia, which includes Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, is without nearly half the staff usually on hand for visitors.
25 mile outdoor adventure in the Independence National Historical Park area, which is home to the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the National Constitution Center.
What's happening at the Independence Visitor Center and in Independence National Historical Park this Fourth of July PHILADELPHIA, June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Independence Visitor Center Corporation (IVCC) and Independence National Historical Park (INHP) are excited to host a diverse selection of events and offer extended hours of operation for Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell Center and the Independence Visitor Center during INHP's Freedom Week (July 1-July 8) leading up to and on the Fourth of July.