Independence Group NL is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Geoffrey T Clifford as a Non-Executive Director of the Company with effect from today.
What does IGNL stand for?
IGNL stands for Independence Group NL (South Perth, Western Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Intracellular Gram-Negative Diplococci
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme
- Indira Gandhi National Forest (India)
- Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (India)
- I Got No Freakin' Idea (polite form)
- Insert Guild Name Here (website)
- Intermediate Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Institute for Global Networking, Information and Studies (Norway)
- Inspiring Girls Now in Technology Evolution
- I Got No Idea What The Freak You Are On About (polite form)
- Internationale Gesellschaft für Neue Musik (German)
- Illinois Government News Network
- If GT Never Occurred (Dragon Ball fanfiction)
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (India)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (New Delhi, India)
- Indira Gandhi Nahar Project
- Integrated Genetic and Natural Resource Management
- Ignition Request
- Igneous, Undifferentiated (lithological term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independence Group NL (ASX:IGO) is earning 70% of the nickel rights by sole funding exploration and development through to the completion of a Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) within 5 years of the grant of the relevant tenement.
The Tropicana Gold Project, located 330 kilometres east north-east of Kalgoorlie, is part of the Tropicana Joint Venture, which is 70% owned by AngloGold Ashanti Australia (the manager) and 30% by Independence Group NL.