15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Low-fare airline Independence Air is announcing new nonstop service from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) to Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) beginning tomorrow, December 16th.
What does DH stand for?
DH stands for Independence Air (IATA Code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DH
We have 52 other meanings of DH in our Acronym Attic
- Drunk Husband
- Dubai Holding LLC
- Dumb Husband
- Dung Heap
- Durham (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Dutch Harbor (Alaska)
- Dynamic Hohlraum
- Dynamite Hack (band)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Moroccan Dirham (unit of currency)
- United Arab Emirates Dirham (national currency)
- Denver Health and Hospitals (now Denver Health Medical Center)
- Director of Health and Human Services
- Diffie-Hellman Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (IETF)
- Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement with Distance Bounding (computer theory)
- Digital-Hybrid Phase-Locked Loop
- Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement with String Comparison (computer theory)
- Change in Height for 100 Meters Change in Range (radar)
- Distilled Water (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NetApp storage simultaneously provides NAS storage to support key maintenance systems serving the entire Independence Air fleet.
Independence Air said that all the staff have been offered transfers to the airline's maintenance plant in Washington DC but those that declined the offer would receive severance pay.
area, Fitch believes that considerable risks lie ahead as United and US Airways complete their court supervised reorganization and Independence Air attempts to lower unit operating costs to more competitive, sustainable levels.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Independence Air , is the most recent low-fare airline to join a growing list of low-fare carriers as a UATP merchant.
Nasdaq:NTAP), today announced that Independence Air has deployed NetApp unified storage systems and IP SAN solutions for its storage platform in support of the airline's launch as its own entity and 45-city U.
7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Low-fare airline Independence Air announced today that David Asai has been appointed to the position of Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
Under a ten-year "power-by-the-hour" contract, Chromalloy assumes the exclusive right to provide complete overhaul and maintenance service for the 187 CF34 engines that Independence Air flies on its 87 CRJ-200 aircraft.