This indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract was initially awarded to the company in 2000.
What does IQC stand for?
IQC stands for Indefinite Quantity Contract
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQC
We have 38 other meanings of IQC in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Quality Assurance Team
- Interactive Quality Assessment Tool
- Iraqi Advisor Task Force
- Iowa Quality Beef
- Inductive Query by Examples
- Iowa Quality Beef Supply Cooperative
- Iowa Quality Beef Supply Network
- Image Quality Control
- Incoming Quality Control
- Indefinite Quality Contract
- Initial Qualification Cost
- Institut de Química Computacional (Institute of Computational Chemistry at the University of Girona)
- Institute for Quality and Certification (professional translation group; Germany)
- Institute of Quantum Computing
- Internal Quality Control
- Iowa Quality Center
- International Quality Crown Award
- Interviewer Quality Control Australia (est. 1991)
- Institute for Quantum and Complex Dynamics
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly
Samples in periodicals archive:
is being awarded a firm-fixed-price, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract for the Defense Research Engineering Network (DREN).
About STARS: 8(a) STARS is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle.
Under this five-year, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract, BAE SYSTEMS Ordnance Systems, operating contractor of the Holston Army Ammunition Plant, will manufacture high explosives for integration into a variety of military weapon systems.
4, 2002 Ten-Year, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contract Designed to Meet the Desktop, Networking, and Workstation Requirements of all Federal Agencies Micro Warehouse Gov/Ed, Inc.
This order is the largest delivery order to date and is another in a series of continuing orders stemming from an indefinite quantity contract originally announced in March 1998.
The order is scheduled for delivery from April through August 2002, and is one of a number of orders, or releases, Ceradyne has received resulting from an indefinite quantity contract originally announced in March 1998.
This new order is a ten-year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract that replaces the initial contract under which Dewey Electronics has been the sole producer of this generator for the Army since 1997.