This is an indefinite delivery type contract exercising option year two.
What does IDT stand for?
IDT stands for Indefinite Delivery Type (government contract type)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDT
We have 151 other meanings of IDT in our Acronym Attic
- Intravenous Digital Subtraction Ventriculography
- Institute for Doctoral Studies in the Visual Arts (New York, NY)
- Intellectual Deep South Watch (Thailand)
- I Don't Think
- Icewind Dale Trilogy (book by R.A. Salvatore)
- Identity Theft
- IFICS Data Terminal
- Image Dissector Tube
- Impact Deceleration Tower
- Inactive Duty Training
- Independent Developers Team (various organizations)
- Independent Development Trust (South Africa)
- Independent Developmental Tester
- Independent Duty Technician
- Indian Daylight Time
- Individual Drill Training (US DoD)
- Individual Duty Training
- Individual Dwell Time
- Industry, Distribution and Transport
- Information Dissemination and Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new contract is an indefinite quantity, indefinite delivery type contract with a base year and four one-year options extending to January 27, 2007.
This is an indefinite delivery type contract with a base year and four one-year options.
HLA) (Nasdaq:HRDG), in a joint venture with Wilder Construction Company (Wilder), announced today that they were awarded an Indefinite Delivery Type Remedial Action (IDTRA) contract by the U.