Nasdaq:FLIR) has announced that it has been awarded an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity development contract from the US Special Operations Command, valued at approximately $40 million, for the delivery of up to 75 lightweight airborne multi-sensor thermal imaging systems for use on US Army Special Operations A/MH-6 "Little Bird" helicopters.
What does ID/IQ stand for?
ID/IQ stands for Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of ID/IQ
We have 3 other meanings of ID/IQ in our Acronym Attic
- Type-I Iodothyronine Deiodinase
- Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quality
- Infectious Disease-Laser Based System (SerOptix; Woburn, MA)
- Iso-Diffracting Pulsed Beam
- Identifier-Based Public Key Cryptography (CESG)
- Indefinite Delivery Requirements Contract
- Identity Service Interface Specifications (Liberty Alliance)
- Identity Web Services Framework (Liberty Alliance)
- Integrated Diagnostic/Automatic Test System
- Injected Dose per Gram of Tissue
- Indefinite Duration/Indefinite Quantity
- Investigation Division of the Office of Internal Oversight Services (UN)
- Interaction Domain 1 (biochemistry)
- International District 1 (video game level)
- ID10T Error code [idiot] :-)
- Interdental Cleaning Device
- Information for Development in the 21st Century (UK)
- Interactive Dichotomizer 3 (algorithm)
- International Direct Distance Dialing
- Tag Embedded In MPEG I Layer III Files (describing the audio; typically artist and release information)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This delivery order will be shipped against a larger indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract announced earlier.
Simulation Technologies Incorporated, Beavercreek, Ohio, is being awarded a $30,000,000 indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide for Joint Services and Air Force Chemical and Biological Warfare Defense science and technology to provide an effective defense against any adversary employing weapons of mass destruction.
These orders were placed against a larger indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract announced previously.
The contract is one of four indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity awards, known as "Mega 2," that have a combined maximum value of $950 million over the five-year term.
These new delivery orders will be shipped against larger indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contracts announced earlier.
is being awarded a $127,000,000 (maximum) indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide for software development and sustainment services in support of the Integrated Logistics Systems-Supply (ILS-S).
Company) (Nasdaq:CRDN) received a new 60-month Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) government contract for Enhanced Side Ballistic Inserts (ESBI) with a maximum value of $611.