NCI), a leading information technology, enterprise management, systems engineering and integration corporation, announced recently that it has been awarded one of the Network-Centric Solution Program (NETCENTS) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts by the United States Air Force (USAF) Standard Systems Group at Maxwell Air Force Base-Gunter Annex, Alabama.
What does IDIQ stand for?
IDIQ stands for Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (contracting/procurement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of IDIQ in our Acronym Attic
- Intrusion Detection In Our Time
- Immunofluorescence Digital Image Processing (medical technology)
- Intelligence Data Input Package
- Interim Digital Interface for Ptarmigan
- International Developers Information Pack
- Intoxicated Driver Intervention Program (Wisconsin)
- Intruder Detection and Isolation Protocol (computer security)
- Industrial Development and Investment Promotion Committee (Taiwan)
- Impaired Driving Impact Panel of Island County (Washington)
- ISP-Driven Informed Path Selection
- Infectious Diarrhea of Infant Rats
- Integrated Digital Image Resources (Yale University Library; New Haven, CT)
- Intelligent Data and Information Retrieval (conference)
- Independent Drug Information Service
- Indonesia Development Information Services (World Bank)
- Infectious Diseases Impact Statement
- Integrated Dealer and Importer System (MBAG)
- Integrated Digital Informational Sign (Lavads LLC)
- Integrated Disbursement Information System
- Integrated Driver Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 2002 Ten-Year, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contract Designed to Meet the Desktop, Networking, and Workstation Requirements of all Federal Agencies Micro Warehouse Gov/Ed, Inc.
The Titan Corporation (NYSE:TTN) announced recently that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has awarded the company an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract having a potential value of $200 million over the next ten years.