Third, assuming that the same insurance carrier issued both the primary policy and the excess policy, an increased limit factor must be applied to the primary rate for the purpose of determining the excess rate.
What does ILF stand for?
ILF stands for Increased Limit Factor (insurance pricing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ILF
We have 58 other meanings of ILF in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Law Enforcement Telecommunications Training School
- Impinging Leading Edge Vortex
- Inherently Low Emission Vehicle
- Independent, Lightweight, Elementary, Valid, Accessible (open source website template quality metric)
- Intermediate Level of Maintenance
- International Lunar Exploration Working Group
- Institute of Legal Executives
- International Legal Exchange Program
- Idaho Law Foundation
- Ilford, Manitoba, Canada (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with supporting separate Building and Business Personal Property Relativities for the Businessowners Multistate Rules, Instec's quicksolver 3 also includes revisions for: * Liability Relativities * Increased Limit Factors * Rate Number Relativities * Construction Relativities * Public Protection (Fire) Classification Relativities * Sprinklered Factors * Loss Costs State adoptions were implemented with an ISO Effective date of August 1, 2011.