DNA Productions and the Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS) are among the more than 90 percent of all Isilon customers who have chosen to deploy InfiniBand- based versions of Isilon's products since they were first introduced to the market in April 2005.
What does IRIS stand for?
IRIS stands for Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRIS
We have 291 other meanings of IRIS in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Researcher Information Service (University of Illinois Library at Urbana-Champaign)
- Image Recognition Integrated Systems (Belgium)
- Imaging of Radicals Interacting with Surfaces
- Imaging, Robotics, and Intelligent Systems laboratory (University of Tennessee)
- Imaginons un Réseau Internet Soliataire
- Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome (HIV and AIDS)
- Immunization Registry Information System
- Immuno-Deficience Primitive: Recherche, Information, Soutien
- Inarihan River Irrigation System (Philippines)
- Incident Resource Inventory System (US FEMA)
- Increased Reward with Increased Service
- Independent Resource and Information Services
- Inferential Retrieval Index System
- Infinitum Research Interception Squad (gaming)
- Infrared Imaging Seeker
- Infrared Imaging Survey
- Infrared Information Symposium
- Infrared Information System
- Infrared Interferometer Spectrometer
- Infrared Intrusion Sensor
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 earthquake off the Oregon coast 2,000 km away triggered sounds that "were so loud they literally almost went off scale," says Rhett Butler, a geophysicist at the consortium, Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology in Washington, D.
Isilon Systems also announced today that IFILM, Kodak EasyShare Gallery and the Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS) are among the first to deploy the Isilon IQ 6000 for their mission critical tier-one and tier-two storage needs.