Ninety-eight patients were excluded for the following reasons: 1) history of myocardial infarction or pathological Q wave on ECG (90 patients), 2) presence of typical bundle branch block (4 patients) and 3) presence of incomplete right bundle branch block (4 patients).
What does IRBBB stand for?
IRBBB stands for Incomplete Right Bundle Branch Block
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (South Africa)
- Infrastructure for Regional Banking Activity (Japanese company)
- Infrastructure for Regional Banking Activity (Tokyo, Japam)
- Institut de Recherche Biomédicale des Armées (French: Institute for Military Biomedical Research)
- Internal Ratings Based Approach
- International Reptile Breeders Association
- International Rose Breeders Association
- Isle Royale Boaters Association (Houghton, MI)
- Institut de Recherche et de Biologie Appliquée de Guinée
- International Red Brangus Breeders Association (San Antonio, TX)
- International Rice Bacterial Blight Nursery
- Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
- Individual Red Blood Cell
- Infected Red Blood Cell
- Iowa Regular Baptist Camp
- Irish Rare Birds Committee (est. 1971)
- Iterative Robin Boundary Condition
- Improved Reliability Block Diagram
- Independent Review of Bangladesh Development (annual report; Centre for Policy Dialogue; Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- International Review of Bipolar Disorders
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 hours later shows a nearly identical heart rate (105 beats/minute), incomplete right bundle branch block (QRS duration, 0.
There was cardiomegaly on chest radiograph and electrocardiogram showed atrial fibrillation and incomplete right bundle branch block.
Electrocardiography showed sinus rhythm with incomplete right bundle branch block.
His electrocardiogram showed an incomplete right bundle branch block and sinus tachycardia.