com)-- The syslog-ng pattern database, which was introduced almost two years ago, allows for real-time message identification and classification by comparing the incoming log messages to a set of message patterns.
What does ILOG stand for?
ILOG stands for Incoming Log
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of ILOG
- Instant Loss of Credibility
- Institutional Locksmiths Organization of Canada (Downsview, Ontario, Canada)
- Intermediate Level of Care
- Intermediate Location
- International Lunar Occultation Centre
- Iowa League of Cities (Des Moines, IA)
- Irrevocable Letter of Credit
- Idiopathic Late-Onset Cerebellar Ataxia
- Inside Line of Dance (dance pattern)
- Involuntary Loss of Employment (insurance)
- Institute of Logistics
- Intelligence Logiciel (French: Intelligence Software)
- Image Logs (energy production)
- Integrated Logistics System
- In Lieu of Holds Cleaning (shipping)
- Independent Loyal Orange Institution (Protestant fraternal organization; Northern Ireland, UK)
- Institut de l'Image de l'Océan Indien
- Internal Letter of Intent (heraldry)
- I'm Laughing Out Loud
- Indigenous Leader Outreach Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said more of his building management customers are requesting the front gate module allowing tenants to leave instructions for lobby desk personnel and front desk personnel to record incoming logs of visitors, keep track of package deliveries and maintain up-to-date emergency contact information for tenants.
Timm Locke of Western Wood Works says that 100 years ago probably 70 percent of incoming logs left a mill as usable product.